Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Four Letter

✯☆ ҉‿⁀☆ ҉ . ҉ ☆⁀‿☆✯
      Release Day!!!
✯☆ ҉‿⁀☆ ҉ . ҉ ☆⁀‿☆✯

$2.99 on Kindle, free if you have Kindle Unlimited!
Nonna, the beloved grandmother figure from Secondhand Purses, returns and is proudly in center stage in this forth release from author Elizabeth Butts.
Although she is quite advanced in years, she has all the spark of youth and is sick and tired of just sitting around watching life pass her by.  So, she takes the bull by the horns and makes some drastic life changes, moving away from everything she knows and loves to get her second act in life.
She ends up with a love interest, some intimate grooming, a strip club experience and a strange, disembodied voice that just won’t leave her alone.
Was she losing her mind? Maybe, but she was having the time of her life, so it was worth it.
Nonna is proof that if you’re not dead, you’re not done.
Four Letter is a humorous chick lit/para/rom-com genre book, that will have you laughing, and a time or two you will be brushing away the tears.
This book is best enjoyed after reading Secondhand Purses, which is free through Kindle Unlimited.

Amazon Order Links:
Amazon UK:  http://amzn.eu/77vr5of
Amazon AU:  http://a.co/0UTQfmt

Please add to your GoodReads bookshelf:


Stalker Link:
www.facebook.com/ElizabethButtsAuthor

Blurb:
A woman in a short white dress walked down a church aisle. A birdcage veil covered only a portion of her face, her eyes, ending just at the top of her cheekbones, which lent an air of sophistication and mystery to a very young woman.
She slowly made her way to the front of a courtroom, where a man stood. But yet, not quite a man. An eighteen year old boy stood there, looking proud yet somewhat terrified, grinning at her as she continued her path to his side.
The two gripped each other’s hands, a grasp of love and fear, and repeated vows to each other.
Finally, the man turned to the woman, and spoke to her. It was off the script, not on paper, not a part of the short civil ceremony that they had agreed would be okay.
“My love, I love you more than life. You are my air. You are my world. I will stay with you, every day. I live in hope for our happily ever after, for our dreams to come true. My life is wrapped up in you, and will be until the day I die. I will stay with you, long after my life. Long after my death. You are my everything, I couldn’t be me without you.”
A judge stood in front of them as they held on to each other, both shaking slightly with the magnitude of that moment.
“By the power vested in me by the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Young man, you may kiss your bride.”



No comments:

Post a Comment